Thursday, August 27, 2009

Holidays!

Yesh, holidays are here! Only for a week , but still it’s a holiday! And this year we get one bonus day which is our Independence Day! =D

Well here are some things I’ve been doing during the holidays.

Firstly I got my class photo for this year from a classmate. Azim  scanned it and got sent it to me. Thanks dude =D

4SC4 of 2009 edited

First thought to myself – I look like I’m wearing a cap.

Secondly, I got the August issue of HWM. Thanks bro =D

P1000343

Actually Toshiba sponsored this cover. Inside there’s a digital camera showdown as the cover.

And the biggest thing I had done is all the songs in my WD 640GB hard disk… I got album arts for them! Take a look at my iTunes.

That’s all the album arts. Some are added by myself =X

Then I also did a major housekeeping with my tunes on. That’ll be my next post. =D

No comments: