Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another box modification

Well I got too boring on Monday and there was a box which I hated for too much extension and blocking my way…

So what I did was to modify it.

 

P1010645

This was the original box. Forgot to take some pictures before cutting it. Note that the lines are my guidelines for the length.

P1010646

The piece that I cut off

P1010648

After cutting. I never leave it this way. What I did was this…

P1010651

Secure taping 101. Seriously no way for it to come out now.

P1010657

After modifying it, I left it back at the original place. Now that size of the box is really great. The retention of my motherboard processor is just enough to put it in with my finger along. And my packet of screws too.

I will upload more, don’t worry. I know that this is a lame update =D

No comments: