Sunday, March 29, 2009

My phone

Well my new classmates had got some poison from my phone. So I took a few pictures of my phone after I discovered my digital camera’s SuperMacro mode.

 

 P1010999

Front view.

 P1011005

Left side view.

P1011001

Right side view.

P1011002

Rear view.

If you noticed, you can see that there’s a string tied to my phone.

 

P1011007

Samsung phone string. I like this because it’s really small and with a very strong factory-sealed string.

Time to get in to the inside of my phone! If you noticed my last posts, I did tell that my phone was hacked. What did I change was these…

 

P1011013

My wallpaper. I removed the layout and changed the battery sign.

P1011012

The file manager menu. I changed the icons only.

 P1011014

Walkman 2.0 Now playing screen. It shows Electropop by Jupiter Rising from the album named Electropop. I love this song so much. Jupiter Rising rules! By the way I modified the screen only.

If you have a chance to play with my phone, I actually hacked my phone’s volume, quality and camera driver.

Well till next time when there’s actually a chance to play with my phone. I still want to win the new Omnia HD from Samsung. T_T

No comments: