Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekend Holiday’s un-fun side

To start off, today is a Sunday and I slept till 2:49 PM. I know that’s really late but somehow I think I got frozen by the air conditioner. (I sleep right under the air conditioner) Anyway on Friday, my brother just completed downloading Macintosh OS X 10.5.2 (Leopard). He’s using the Hackint0sh lol.

hackint0sh

I was downloading it before him actually

P1011018

Look at the fast kernel codes!

Well at first I tried to install but then my brother had found something that says SATA/SATA II is unable to be used for Mac OS X.

Image3431[2]

Mac OS X 10.5.2 installation menu.

Well actually I got no photos AFTER the installation (sorry) but then, I did had a quick touch of Mac OS X. It features lots of innovative features like the zooming on whatever menu you want. Also it has light-like speed for copying things and also there’s no lag on doing anything else. Do note that it is using IDE/PATA.

On the down side, OS X cannot write on SATA drives. Can only be reading on SATA drives but no writing on it.

Overall, I think OS X is supposed to stick with Macintosh only. Nomral users stick with Windows. OS X doesn’t support most of the stuff and  can’t even watch movies!

Anyway I will leave this for now. Will post again with more OS X goodies next time.

No comments: