Sunday, March 22, 2009

Last day of the first semester break…

Oh yesterday was great. Here’s a couple of updates.

I just re-updated my HAF 932!! (I know it’s fast)

Hahaha!!! After some hard time searching for the Hex/Allen’s key/wrench, I finally found it. All these time it was with me actually. Lol. Guess where I found it.

 

P1010861

My trusty toolbox.

P1010865

The Allen’s key adapter and the screwdriver holder thing. Don’t know what’s it called lol~

Actually there’s a purpose why I am searching for the Allen’s key screwdriver. I wanted to change all the Allen’s key from my HAF 932’s 230mm fan to Philips screws for the fans instead. Easy for work and no fuss about searching for Allen’s key screwdriver again. My second purpose is for changing my side panel fan from intake to exhaust fan.

P1010873

The pack of Allen’s key screws I removed from my HAF 932. Total of 8 screws. These little things were hard to remove!

 

P1010878

The screws I changed to. Looks weird since the screws are silver in color and the casing is pitch black.

 

P1010879

Side panel fan.

Also, on the last update I widen up the power supply plug due to inconveniency.

 

P1010874

Nothing much right?

 

P1010894

A random picture I took showing the from the third fan slot from the HAF 932’s top panel. It’s suppose to guide air out from the third fan because its half blocked by the IO panel. Great idea. And nice design.

The fantastic meal in this holiday

I’m a hungry freak, and I like to eat fried food a lot. As yesterday night right after the HAF 932’s update, my mom and I went out to pack some food for me and my sister.

 

P1010882

Again, guess what it is~

P1010884

Wow?

P1010893

There’s actually lots of varieties inside. I can name a few like fish fillet, chicken fillet, fried egg, French fries, sausage, and many more. My sister ate the Fish Fillet Burger plus egg. I think she’s hungry.

 

P1010896

A random picture I simply took. It shows my mom’s hunger to eat. Lol. Please don’t get angry.

Workstation Cable Management! Part 2!!

Hoho, as my family and some of my readers (again thanks for visiting and/or reading!) knows that I like to play around with cables and manage them, I just did it again! This time its for the area behind my speakers and my monitor.

 

P1010895

Coincidently my mom had a box that she’s going to call me to abolish it soon. It was the perfect size for this time’s workstation cable management.

P1010899

Again, taping and cutting has to take place first. This time with Jupiter Rising’s new album! Tres Cool~

 

P1010901

This time is less complex. It’s quite simple as just a three holes will do.

 

P1010903

Two holes at each end.

 

P1010904

After most of the taping and cutting

P1010905

Again, after most taping and cutting.

P1010906

This is before.

P1010907

During the process. My back was aching mad!

P1010908

After! Sorry for the blur picture, my back was seriously aching as I was bending a little.

P1010909

Another picture of the box after the cables are done. Do note that the wire behind the box is actually the wall wire for the connection.

Suggestions and comments are welcome for this workstation cable management. Do help me out too.

Well after this I might not post so often as this week because of school work and exhaustion after school. Will try to keep up my effort! Till next time!

No comments: