Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another long post

Well I did do lots of things for the pass week and photos are accumulated in the memory stick and then BOOM it exploded to my desktop. I don’t like to keep lots of stuff in my desktop so I post it ASAP just to get rid of it XD!

 

P1010923

The school magazine! Well I don’t know when will I read it but I don’t think that I will read it either.

Last week, I did used some brute force on my HAF 932…

P1010931

Its the HAF 932 front panel!

P1010933

Back of the front panel

 

P1010934

Casing gone naked~

 

P1010936

Looks very very weird without the front panel.

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Its bigger than t he 230mm fan, so this front panel has no excuse for not covering my head XD

Also due to the blur picture I took last week, here’s a new one to patch it up.

P1010943

The cable management.

Other than that, I had the best dinner last week

P1010940

Meat + cucumber + bread + sauce = HEAVEN!!!

P1010986

My sister is eating in the dark. This picture is taken when there’s no electricity on that same night I had the best dinner.

Unsafe electrical appliances – as you know my house is filled with these unsafe things. For example :-

P1010947

Power strip which had a side melted. It’s already dried. When my mother was removing it, she had an expression where she shows its disgusting. I can just feel it, pulling the plug out with some liquid sticking to it. Ewwww. This is the cause of the electric zaps!

P1010957

Another example. The fan switch for the living room had pop out few times. There’s once when I pressed it the whole button flew out.

P1010959

On my workstation, I actually have 2 power strips. On the last right side is another power strip. I know this is dangerous but I only have 1 power plug for my speaker, my rig, my monitor, modem, phone charger, camera charger, cordless phone and printer.

P1010960

The other power strip I was talking about.

Also there was a mosquito massacre in my place for the past month. All my family members were annoyed badly. Then my mom found this.

P1010992

Roll-on lemon grass stick.

I applied but then somehow didn’t work, but then the number of mosquito had been reduced.

Well I’m splitting my posts in to a few more posts again. Please visit!

No comments: