Sunday, March 29, 2009

My brother’s transplant

Well as the topic says transplant I mean not the organ transplant but his rig transplant. I helped him most of the part actually. It was simple back on his old PowerLogic casing. Only 2 screws were applied to the motherboard –_-

P1011019 

His in PowerLogic. I removed the PSU first because the wire clutter is too much till that it blocks the view.

P1011020

Dust in his side panel. I can’t think of how it happened.

If you’re wondering what casing is my brother going to use, its my old Power-Up casing.

P1011021

A shot of the interior

Well when removing the hardware part starts, of course the graphic card has to come out first.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

Oh … The dust kills.

 

P1011026 

Motherboard heat sink. Dust accumulation is at quite a high level.

P1011029

Power supply. The CoolerMaster eXtreme Power 450W. Turns out his PSU fan is clean!

Parts are taken out – installation is the next big thing…

P1011027

Motherboard in the casing

P1011030

All other peripherals inside. Note that the floppy bay is mounted with a HDD XD!

 

P1011033 

Cable management did by me.

P1011032

Also did by me.

This casing is known to have bad cable management known by me lol. The installation was pretty quick too. So now that I’ve done it, time to say goodbye to PowerLogic!

P1011034

Bad goodbye it is!

No comments: