Friday, March 27, 2009

School re-opening…

Yes, school just re-opened this week. I’m baffled by how fast a week actually is. Anyway, after 5 days with no updates to my blog, I eagerly awaited this moment. Here’s the week’s updates.

DSC00160

Followed my sister to her friend’s house. Note that this is a corner house, the upper entrance enters straight to the first floor where then lower entrance enters the ground floor.

 

DSC00161 

Nissan GT-R34 V-spec. I wonder if they simply stick it there or its REAL.

DSC00162 

Fake carbon fiber… This is a really comman thing to do, widely available. Even my cousin brother’s car has “carbon fiber” dashboard.

DSC00167

Photo taken by my phone. It was quite well-done by Edwin. This was on Physics tuition by the way =P

DSC00168

Peaceful sunset, I assume?

The week was quite boring. Wait up for another update though~

No comments: