Saturday, March 7, 2009

Event – Birthday

For the last few days, I’ve been flaming some retard who created some idiotic theme that neither the creator knows what it means.

 

Lol whatever, my birthday just passed an hour and 5 minutes ago, which was 6th of March.

On that day, I had lunch in McD and then finally got my duct tapes.

I got 2 duct tapes this time because the last one was totally dead when I was on a sticking spree. I got a blue and a red one, both are the largest size of all.

 

It was the perfect day as I was hoping that no one can/will online so that I can take out all wires and reroute it all.

Luckily it there was a stormy rain during the evening. To my surprise, I was happy.

P1010523

The picture above shows the apparatus used for my project of the day.

i) shoe box (I got another big one, will explain why I used 2 boxes instead of just 1)

ii) cable ties and zip ties

iii) scissors

iv) duct tapes

v) my brain outside of the box

 

Okay, I got started by just simply disconnecting all wires and cables first.

P1010525

What a headache!

Lol? By the way, I used 2 boxes because there was something up my sleeve during the last minute, why not stuff all wires inside the shoe box? Inside there is empty and quite a large space. And so began the project after the last minute change.

That thing up my sleeve was, the bigger sized box will have all the wires rolled and stuffed inside it and the smaller one will just have a few holes for cables to go through and to link the main part of the cables and wires out. Also it acted as a platform for my router/modem.

 

P1010526

This is how I linked both boxes. Cut 1 cube shaped hole on each box facing the same side, preferably the same size too.

So, the rerouting began and finished within 10 minutes. The sum of length of duct tape used for both colors were merely meter. Also, the outcome was really really unexpected and I was truly happy about it!

 

P1010529

The outcome. Do note that I actually used duct tapes to stick the router/modem’s standing bracket to the shoe box.

 

P1010535

Well this is a picture of the few holes I cut. Do note that I actually wrapped the sides of the openings to prevent any damage spreading around the openings.

 

Well lets compare before and after.

 

Before

P1010524

After

P1010535

 

Big difference eh. Lol. Do visit me again~

Till next time!

No comments: