Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My first official Cooler Master fan

Haha, I finally got to change my CPU cooler fan.

As i posted back, the fan was lame and boring, has no LED.

Actually at first I wanted the Vizo Startled 120mm Pure Orange fan, but I never saw it until I bought the my fan (will talk about it in a while). It was quite heartbreaking.

Well, this is the fan I bought, the Cooler Master 120mm Blue LED 90CFM 19dBA.

P1010549

The packing, note that its sealed.

P1010552 P1010579

Both sides without the sealed packing. It looks sexy eh~

P1010553 P1010554 P1010555

I couldn’t get a good picture of the fan as its semi-transparent and reflective. As usual, all Cooler Master fans have the little hologram sticker showing Cooler Master’s logo. Seriously loving it.

Well the installation was fast and hassle-free~ I totally love how the fan is installed to the CPU cooler as it only uses 1 clips around the 2 pipes at each side, top and bottom. Had to take out both clips which are wrapping around the 2 heat pipes at each side.

Its like a hook, just place the screw place there and then hook it in, and into the fins, then by using force pull the clip back into the heat pipes. There, you locked it!

After the installation, I was really happy about the performance as it is lowered by 2ÂșC! And also mildly-lighted my casing. It looks really seductive now lol~

P1010557

Picture taken with lights on

P1010578

Picture taken with lights off (my hands were shaking T_T)

P1010576

Picture of the color composition in my casing…

No comments: