Thursday, March 19, 2009

Strange things happening…

Hmm… Lets start off with my new casing, the HAF 932. I was popping in and out DVDs to be ripped and to be recorded. At the same time, I was transferring stuff from my phone (pictures at the previous like 4 posts??). Then when I removed the USB card reader, I felt that something was pulling it, not letting it go. Without hesitation, I went to check out, and this was happening.

 

P1010586

I have no idea that this will happen.

After that, I dig out my old CPU cooler’s stock 120mm fan for a check.

 

P1010602 

It actually looks great. Dusty fan! (Captain Obvious here). But when I took pictures of the other parts, this is what I saw…

 

P1010604

Disappointment. Did they forgot to put the LED there for waiting for the users to modify their own choice of LED colors. Seriously retarded. At least give us blue or red LED. Green is seriously not the color for brightening up your rig.

P1010606

I tried to take another good shot at it then I got this… After that I decided to do some Photoshopping.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Turned out great!

Out of curiosity, I tried to take a picture of the lights in my casing by the CoolerMaster fan I bought recently. I wanted to investigate the performance of my digital camera, which is quite old. I took the picture from the meshed holes on top of my casing. This is the result.

P1010593 

I wouldn’t say its bad. But still not really happy with the result.

Well that’s all for now. Will update sooner.

No comments: