Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pictures from my phone, my trusty W610i

Well as some people knows, my Sony Ericsson W610i is actually hack modified, nearly modified all to be precise lol.

Here’s a few pics I kept for a loooooooooooooooong time.

My phone isn’t really good with its camera since its a W-series phone

I tried modifying its camera driver, as it is now modified actually, never did work.

 

d92b07348b52faa84981174dd6c01_0001 

This photo was taken at some shop which sells only Italian food, celebrating my brother’s birthday. Changed photo due to my mom’s demand.

 

DSC00097

A night during Chinese New Year holidays, taken at McDonalds 24-hours Gopeng branch at night, at the outdoors beside the drive-through lane

DSC00100

Some dead/fainted mosquito after my mom sprayed lots aerosol in the room lol. I just about to take a nap when I saw this.

DSC00101

Picture taken by my tuition/classmate, Tek Wai. Seems like he’s too free before the class starts.

DSC00114

Introducing the Nokla N88i, a China phone.

DSC00115 

Seems iPhony? It is a touch-sensitive phone. It features something that I personally like, the wallpaper sliding to the side, means that the wallpaper will be randomized to another wallpaper.

DSC00113

iPhone Mobile, with 2 Apple logos. the blue one is the shadow I think, whereas the white one is the foreground? Weird.

DSC00109

Photo I secretly taken during tuition class for Additional Mathematics, L-R : Calvin Khor, Foong Win Sheng, Henry

DSC00119

Dinner at Moon&Moon with my mom. It was a great experience to taste the food here because its nice and fast enough to serve with quality with a smile on the customer’s face.

DSC00130

Photo taken of my HAF 932’s stock rear fan. All Cooler Master fans have its own hologram sticker there. I seriously love its rotation with lights of the hologram reflection.

 

DSC00132

Cooler Master. With loops on the outside like electrons shells.

DSC00136

Photo taken at around Yik Foong, Ipoh. The name of this shop is somehow resembling the original Foh San Dim Sum? Pirated Foh San = Foo San? And this motorcyclist with a kid in between, its a coincidence that I took this picture with the motorcycle there.

DSC00139

Picture secretly taken at RedCom, Yik Foong. L-R : Cooler Master 80mmx80mmx15mm for the CM 690 motherboard tray fan, Cooler Master Blue LED 90CFM 19dBA fan 120mm, LED series fan 80mm, LED series fan 120mm.

DSC00146

Photo taken by my W610. Shows my workstation, which consist of :

i) Mentos Yoghurt

ii) Manchester United phone holder (it speeds up my phone-receiving a lot!)

iii) Edifier C3

iii) HAF 932 – my computer

iv) Mouse pad

v) Cellophane tape

vi) Sony 17” 1280x1024 monitor

vii) electric stuff, modem, charger for phone, digital camera, my computer, my speaker

viii) my school stuff

ix) otaku stuff

x) shoe boxes for my new cable management for leg part~

Thats all lol~ be sure to check back maybe around tomorrow.

The digi-cam was taken along by my sister, so I can’t copy the pictures of my new cable management~ Too bad eh.

 

P/S : Happy birthday Calvin Khor Gim Leong! (being specific here)

No comments: