Sunday, March 22, 2009

Stuff happening – Summary of this one-week-holiday.

Okay, I know its weird to do something like this. Actually this is the week that I posted the most to my blog and the week that my blog’s posts are being spammed off so fast~

Anyway do see some weird things now.

 

DSC00152

Taken by my phone right outside Pantai Hospital’s traffic light. It’s disgusting, I know. It’s all rust. By the way, turns out my phone camera with enough light is really nice.

 

DSC00158

Taken this picture by my phone again during tuition for Physics. There’s actually a guy sitting there with girls when there’s actually HELL LOTS  of space that day.

P1010808

A blur picture taken by my digital camera. It’s actually a dead mosquito I found in my HAF 932…

Haha, I will post up what happened to my rig in the next post. Till next time, like err 20 minutes? Haha~

No comments: